Full Color Sea Horse Tattoo Design

Seahorse tattoos
Full Color Sea Horse Tattoo Design
Full Color Sea Horse Tattoo Design, Star Fish Tattoos,

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. -Rainer Maria
Rilke


Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ----JACK LONDON, 1883

Tattoo. What a loaded word it is, rife with associations to goons, goofs, bikers, tribal warriors, carnival artists, drunken sailors and floozies. ~Jon Anderson, "Epidermal Dalis," Chicago Tribune, 6 October 1994


He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. -Friedrich Nietzsche

 I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only two inches taller.
~Steven Wright


Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage.
~Drew Barrymore

Popular Posts