Tribal Tattoo Design on Feet


Random Tattoo Quote: It's Aslan, the lion from The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. Its a symbol of my hellish childhood. I struggled through my oppressive teenage years and when I turned 18 I escaped. Like Aslan I was finally free.? - Christina Ricci


Cool Tribal Tattoos on Back and Arms For Men

Tribal Tattoo on Male Back

Sexy Nautical Star Tattoo Design on Female Chest

Colourfull Stars Tattoo Design For Girls

Butterfly with Tribal Tattoo Design on Female Lower Back

Sun Tattoo Design For Sexy Lower Back of Female

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

For westerners, the tattoo has always been a metaphor of difference.  ~Margo DeMello, Bodies of Inscription: A Cultural History of the Modern Tattoo Community, 2000


There is no "underground" community, no dark den of drunken sailors initiating themselves into manhood via cheap, ill-conceived exercises in bodily perforation; it's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards. ~Joanne McCubrey, "Walking Art: Tattoos," Mountain Democrat Weekend magazine, 9 February 1990


RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.  ~Jack London


Women, don't get a tattoo.  That butterfly looks great on your breast when you're twenty or thirty, but when you get to seventy, it stretches into a condor.  ~Billy Elmer

Popular Posts